Monday 3 November 2008

The psychotics are right...

10:33 - At that precise moment when sanity snaps and the boss' mindless pedantry just breaks the camels back once and for all, there is this serene moment of pure peace and calm, shattered only by the crunching noise as her nose is broken against the edge of her desk.

10:34 - The arcs of shiny crimson, orbital-gravity blood droplets lava-lamp their way through the air in slo-motion, warping and twisting past the locks of her dyed hair as she recoils...

10:35 - The searing accoustic stabbing pain of her pig like shiek of pain and indignation is reduced to a basso growl as the disassociated ear picks apart each harmonic, listening to it carefully and storing it for future times to be replayed over and ovwer as I sit in the dock listening to the prosecution or in the cells listening to the agonised screams of those who never understood what being "sent down" really means.

10:36 - Not that I mind, all I can feel right now is the reedy aging neck in my hands as I pull it back for a second go. Bird-like claws and Dolce and Gabanne blouse flailing, out of focus. The only thing I see is the pointed corner of the Ikea metallic Orgs Sping Yooskoo Desk. Compressed wood chip encased in flame forged hardened steel for this years "tough look"... the perfect UNBREAKABLE corner that can crush holes in the most pedantic of skulls.

10:37 - The information is starting to overload, the squealing, the blood, the sweat, the flailing, it starts to get dull, so I reach for a sip of coffee... ah... espresso... no one ever considered arresting the Italians or the Arabs for getting us high everyday, so why does cocaine get such a bad rap... where was I...

10:38 - The other staff have started to get up and I wonder how many of them I will hae to fight off to escape, but knowing I'm doing them a favour, one of them is actually trying to hand me a tissue with a gesture towards my shirt, where a drop of the idiot bitches blood has landed.

10:39 - Three others are openly applauding, one has cracked a bottle of champagne, and the two who sit furthest from me have actually reached for weapons to join in...

10:40 - It slowly dawns on me that she's still talking... shame really. I was getting into that.

10:41 - This is Falling Carefully reminding himself why its good to be considerate of even the most retarded line-managers... prison isn't half as much fun as a good nightclub, cocktails, parties and holidays...

10:42 - Keep the anger locked up folks, at least until there aren't any witnesses. :)

10:43 - Carry on.

No comments: